Saturday, August 30, 2008

Unheard Of Impudence Heard From





mistress of the sandhills

my name is Impotent Ian Cost

suppose we form a deputation of loss

in our scenic drive-by shooting apartment

make all poseurs subject to the throes

of cockamamieism

make them divisible by neutral cliffs

there’s only one page this can continue on

the one with the destructor recitative

a dentist in the dry reeds of the egg men

hermeneutic in her stethoscope

and codpiece beard

now I have riven me now become talkative

now I’m Anita Waxen

like Lowbridge Allbright and her Dark

Minions of the Wheatgrass

mispronunciations have I many son

the one and only neuron in the spotlight

the head in the glovebox of a bmw flattop

with cautionary ballcap bassackwards

My bunkmate in the army was Cassius Hallmark

we labored together under the moons

got control of Clayton Moore’s nosebag junk

(see microscopy inset)

never so buff as demanded an exhumation of waste

and here come the ambuscaders! each

with a Crowfoot in his pack

the bellies rise up to meet the ground

the egg is wise that a foe serves it raw

for reputation’s sake or as part of one expansive

scheme in the hierarchy of Two-Face Bosch

ominous more so when he’s not acting out

or posting those orgiastic sympathy cards

at mon ami’s winching from the tub

into his sinful wicked blue pod

carved in that gaze of the masculine vulval pitch

and we is all a big corroboree ain’t we?

with a piece of shoddy cotton as namesake

rolling cycloramic dice

stuck sticktight in the rank and vilified in dicktalk

the lowering takes of the anticipators

there’s a drawback opportunity here

just say for a moment that hell is leery of us

if we behave all mad and rabid and cash checks

put on a suit and go back to bed and fuck

remember the difference love made to Midas

when he emigrated to Hamilton’s basement flat

married a nice girl named Becky Rakeover

recused himself in that transportation pipe

soon they were all wearing sable under their calico

the chains kept in both the collocations

now it’s a publically funded activity room

for goosesteppy leg syndrome

so this pope I’ve decided to become

is a little heavy on the swish

the antipode of Bazooka Spermatozoa

but mistress historically

does that make me hangable as an art?

blameworthy for my faction concussion?

I’ve paid the dues to wear these parklands

at my genital meridian

on what day do we centralize the asteroid spectacle?

Paul is still dead I can hear him

under my bed breathing me in

took me to Abidjan to witness the tusk bazaar

then we accelerated into a zoo abutment

since then I’m always a quart low

developed a tic-tac in my eye

praying for tax breaks at the shrine

St. Wretched Constraint of the Taboo Pencil Curfew

now my ID says Malconductor of the Union Pathetic

in our backyard is a shoreline of cognition

mistress this is no misnomer

nor the ravings of an autoerotic addict so-called

much less a theoretician’s dream of the god-forbidden

this is a beautiful wailing

without the brick maintenance overhead

soon we will have cornered the freshwater

fish and the suckers will have to come to us

all perfectly lawful when the world turns around

and everybody is impregnating a contralto

regardless of favorite color

this is the swift skin I promised you

the company of dragons hard and obedient

somewhere there is a mama bin something

named Jennifer

her neuralgia acts up when it bombs

and Rodney Rippy has dropped his middle

humping a screenplay from puddle to patch

about a black streak of water under mud

this is how dearly we hold these principals

i.e. the guy with the hair and the thing we loved

i.e. the chapter heading of the book we’re in

“Poodle Copay”

and the dream around us shifts into an ambient

stand on the ledge and change into a wearable

corrosive an emergency chairwoman no one hears

how many lessons till you’re controllably waterproof

we must learn to deceive the keys or the kingdom will

then we’ve lost that edge of the map

are you young enough yet to coexist?

with crippled cosmology? with a crippled stationmaster?

lost his pins in a one step marathon

and the tar

and the tar with which it was primed

to level these fields that once played

do I make myself transparently avulsed

from this raiment of the guy with the hair and etcetera?

just as the clashes felt safe

in a hacienda with Freud on a cyanide margarita

with Grieg in the halls of the analytic parrot

Umberto Reverb apprehended for lacking a token

these are all only the bindles the axes

are where the fowl hid them in their necks

in Hades as Minnie writes Mickey

a cookbook from her cancer recall

I have placed at each door a permafrost lance

my radium is getting worse

I crossed my arms and felt a seismic delirium tremor

then left this gash for the territories still not there

to await their eruption

while you slept I made duplicates of your brightness

and your right corneal aberration

so you’ll see what I mean by all the dumb talk

name our child Alison Wonderling Marginal

if you have another before I return

call it Ariadne Electrets the first

after our other lucky thirteen

upriver there’s a chance that the party will be killed

never reach Armageddia at all

if not I’ll be home for lunch

with an Armada of arms and nada else

but a few cursory crags for the archives

and Belfast in reverse

listen mistress to the babble the shoreline we possess

as benign as a group scene on Cinema-X

or sniping for PEZ at dialup

we live in the land of blame the burglar

in your head for the armory

blame the sod for the mower

teach Princeton stuff to a butt inspector

trick the intrigue out of a shorthand goddess

it’s the residue they say adieu to we’ll jury-rig

make this Cul-de-Sacco a Vanzetti idol

did I mean idyll of the rock era?

I want you on my gusset now

that mistake is your stock in our trade

that and your incomparable plaster grimace

when all the transplants come knocking

the Bernhardt of the evasive two-hand stroke

confidential as Everett Sloane in his ferry reveries

all men are made of deaf juice but one

women are double the incline

so cross my palm with something suitably terminal

an inferno of blasting room temp

in truth we live on a flasher ring

one is a shoreline one is you in a chance encounter

with first base the pick in the cortex

I’ll pin your badge to one of the two

the discriminatory practice

the perfect quarterback eaten by his skirt

they cry at the sound of their own alluvial splash

blind to the nuggets falling from the stasis of the portrait

distilled from the state of Graceland

defrayer of the price of the polyamorous fad

running below the tapes of Alger Hiss

so we watch and we eat and we eat and we’re inauspicious

born on the ferry the girl with the parasol leaves

dashed on the quarry of the Reversion Lode

the discretionary uptake obscene

a wad on the pike of the judge of Miscellany

gorgeous with cyanide cocktail you beam at the doctor

and the corn is waving good luck

in hell a seacoast of mushrooms erupts

had I only known in time

now the valediction has played the annals ruptured again

I’m standing square on the last remaining daffodil

you and I should be so discrete

the captive demurring to beef

I found a small boat of solecisms washed ashore

they was angelic in their spellbound abhorrence of words

the camera was putty in their eyes

one had a nugget blind in a cornflower field

mistress my name is Anchorage Rites

aka Symphonic Infantry

I offer you this self-shaking tambourine

a gift I stripped off the carcass of a Crowfoot

it sends to recall your attendants from the country

the dust in the bed has come alive