Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meet Me on the 17th of Terminology





Hey Love, I reserved us a place at Houston's tonight.

Starting to be hungry already, for you!

Bob Outlawry keeled over on the scrabble board.

Now you won’t get credit for your use

of zoofullaextigressteammates which I had to look up to confirm.

It’s a brand of backfill trick, they all crutch on the podium on it

eventually if cornered without dimmer options.

Did you notice this morning when you woke up?

The whole city had gone cyan overnight.

I watched from the fire escape as children ate that one

sad little dogwood sapling.

After dinner I need to stop off and become a bounty hunter,

I’m closing in on a cornucopia smuggler named Juan Budget.

He also goes by Chops.

But there will still be time for us before we say bonne nuit.

I need to remember that one next game. Fuck the foreign language

rule, I’m not losing my thong again without a fanatical mock struggle.

I’m all full of eager anticipation!

What are you going to order? I saw a small glacier

slide by on the street. They don’t exactly bust a move, do they?

It was still there after my shower. That’s a deficit no one talks about.

I think it started with the band of the black hand.

The quintessential fussbudget, my mom was horrified by the crumbling

stones on the parapets of the Curling Iron Building. I think it looks sleeker.

How many articles would you have to shed if I managed to work

in transfusablesetbackcircuit? That should give you something to chew on

until I show you something better when we get back to the rubble.

I’ll be sure to have your favorite tune cued up. It is Duress In Pigmentation

by the Acquittal Bagmen isn’t it? Aren’t you glad

we’re beyond all that aching and the whole hookup dribble?

Above being accountable for anyone’s destination, say to some quiet bedfast

bookcase? I have all the tabula you need right here and it’s getting more

rasa with every bethel bracket. Fercrissakes stymie that look!

We might need some deniability if a scrotal lum-dee-dum becomes public

knowledge! I don’t do this for just any gross of man wrinkle.

You’re the essence of my burg, my ostentation for you is insatiable.

You thought we were already trafficking in the apprehensive

wake of an impending immaculate moment? Give a little debugger

a chance! I’m not just your grandfather’s runaway anymore, remember?

The contract to devein me calls for a bed of roaches to adapt

in the form of an opera cape. We’ll make this whole town gawk

at the milky crystallography we trail on the heaving pavement.

Like a modern day Steven Ameliorate in a drafty barrel

after the whatchamacallits crashed. I’ll let you cut me

if it annoys you ecstatic. The spring water here is too aqueous.

I’m a passive aggravant. What do you mean no score?

I read it on a chimp at the board of animal accuracy.

Fine, then see how you like lostrandomcervicalcurvilinearabidingball?

Still care to vie for who gets the warm side of the suite?

This is a reenactment nearly of the game that christened the nameless

Mack Sennett actress the original casualty of a permanent airstrip.

I can kill a man a hundred ways with only my hands uninvolved.

I learned it last summer in the Peruvian jungle. Some marines were stuck

in a chasm of xerography and I had the butterfat to spare.

I want you by firelight. Like a canine to the score of Lawrence of Arabia.

Want to nip you in the buds and drag you through a field of regulations

where the ruffle of art and the fulminating of the tribal

become a collective abdomen. It’s the misspelling of inward adsorption

with the coating in black masked men that works.

Eat faster before this confusion abates.

Pretend I’m a mermaid with pentagonal entry.

You can be the typesetter with the clear shot at her.

Just hope there’s no water in the place.

The grocer upstairs is secretly an obstetrician.

We barter for endives and pie. I say ole a few times.

I’ve been led into worse with no ulterior arches on site.

Hurrell would have shot me. If you don’t hurry I’ll lose the scent

and that crazy supplemental income will be out

of my jurisdiction. If you have to do me by law I’d just as soon lay

off, play toe tag with a little federal hungry hungry hippo,

smoke some legal pot and swallow

his music for variety.