Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Provisionally Entitled

(for CN)




are you in?
are you holding?
do you see an allegiant
in Sandusky by the smokescreen?
An actuated anterior of animosity
that says insecure to me
to a tenor the opposite
your syllable has become you
the transport ship moon-bound
but the depth of Bridget foundered
will end the era of moon power
your pole position come home
and I am wearisome of the cups
I can enter you now with it parsed
gimcracks bells impediment
Betty Doorward steams me
returned to the pubescent convoy
are you decontrolled?
a rut in the land
a dash a snub
the bony cam that registers
dental counterfeit
or are my golden colors the same
as Herkimer in his isolation
the slimmest chance
a borrowed gate
freed from the home of Eli
Guru of the trances
to be discontinued

(as a condition
a bedhead comfort mental bulb
cashier of the cliff of surgical sex
the brain races nearly exquisitely
so your lubricants amuse)