Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Cradle Kicks And He, Accompanied



they cram and they cram and they cram

they follow the rule and have three identical profiles

one felicitous and obviously evil

one that they show to bushmen to steal their cattle

one that means I have an edge but I am wise enough

to donate my less used leg to the jamboree

knowing that I will make a late withdrawal

and the reich I sew for will not survive on only garlic

the rod and the staff are rainbow friendly

watch where they flick their relative ash

that man he’s a flaming homeopath

I’ve had a songful of spoonful by whites

and I’m one with relative ease

but to appreciate a ledge you must jump then turn

and see how it resembles a farm at dawn

with all the same fissure issues

and the broken hasp that let you blaspheme

a pitiful orchestra chokes

not nearly stoned enough on revereware

the coating and this injection will make you roar

call it in the air

then lock down the aurora

tee time for all your exes genius

a little hand holding could have averted

a runaway troika it has only its holography

and a cranberry under the mattress

picking through the soot of credits and assignation

are you as confused as your civilians?

a shadow of the showdown between

those human ishmaels