Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A TERM IS A DIVISION



I know I’m not the Emily Dickinson of poetry but

I hate poetry; even the 1% that doesn't suck

as much as the camera inside it.

I can recall only two poems that I've actually ever really liked

(Muskrat Love and Commercial Trash Dumpsters).

1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars 4 Stars 5 Stars

without the tears this is so where I am.

...just sayin'

I'm a little confused...

you use some phrases that are a little akward...like

At the last minute a word is waiting

for another application to complete.

I deny all technology but my comp

and this poem sucks like monkey butts,

keep working on it and work on your self-esteme too.

So what if it's difficult; writing with your feet is difficult

This doesn't suck exactly but it is confusing and random,

make it sound like something a person might say

not heard that way before and not to be

something that rhymed but didn't suck:)

Have someone else who isn't your best friend 

just say it already, we’re dying here.

And the basic principle is –

the less you understand it; the better it is for all of us.

The better it looks, the better it sells.  

Kind of like modern art:

The better you solder it, the better it works.

Songs are better than poems, but for me

only because of the music part. 

No amount of prep will matter or be

repeated or ever be remembered

because you will see the signs and leave

when someone mentions Black Veil Brides 

in an everyday conversation. 

When you understand how to apply

the principals of hypnosis 

in an everyday conversation,

you will become a master of influence

and one of the most powerful one billion

teenage poets in the world.

Can you answer this question?

Would you use the word caveat

in an everyday conversation?

It is still shocking, though, to hear

a little nine year-old girl say, "Asshole"

or "Goddamnit" or "fuck" or one of the other

four words of worship,

one that always had been a household word

like poet lariat or televised hanging

used in speaking of the ordinary.

i guess it worked.

 face to face is best I think, for anythings,

everyday recurrences of living

in a hole in the ground with

someone else who isn't your best friend, 

not newly chosen or long considered

among the most revered of contemporary writers,

the grand blessing of life, the basis of every virtue.

How long is a baby considered a newborn?

Or a matter for comment afterward?

Read your poetry back to you and ask yourself

Holy shit, I’m an Indie Motherfucker!

Who would ever have thought it was the one

telltale sign of grout erosion due to leakage. See

if it sounds natural, and if it doesn't, how you could

fuck with their heads, messing with the

saying itself from the beginning through

the scene featuring the destruction of the green

planet by powerful subsonic waves.

An interesting way to get people to read it,

I guess I just wanted to see if I could write

in time to the words.

All its uses and circumstances to

donate for a substantial write-off, ask one of the Nuns to

read your poetry back to you and ask yourself

am I the writer I want the world to think I am, or can I

win big at the poker table!  Or take a chance, go all-in, and

utter at last that meaning of its own

“I Can’t Believe it’s NOT EVEN Not Butter!”  GOD!

for which it had long been the only word

you have previously suggested here.

though it seems now that any word would do

shitty poetry isn't defined yet.

Well my peotry got published so mine is good

and i want to see your lips move

with over thirty books of poetry

it's depressing to see so many people

waste so much time on being...INTERESTING.