Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bounce 8





fracture you are delicious

distortion a rich preserve of limits

Ramada you live in the hearts of Newark

a cutover cumming from a high bluff

cornmeal to beat me soundly round the parts

a foursquare feast supplanted by dirt

built a befuddling jungle as a deterrent

some paunchy combine operator

brisk winds alter the atoll’s crust we eat

velvet flavored yonder rendered threadbare

custodian of the library campfire injuries

chug luxury if adept a legion will assist

drop the gangster admire anchors

favoritism is a familial trait take mandarin

semicolons situate your shade deposit

your pilot lies bucket deep

only the convict got maternal

as a manhole despot and buttery as priests

then the crania go screwball insolvent

this primitivism edge gives blare

Nairobi in a nod a broadside of them

your deserted isle is a snowstorm missing plug

then out comes the kiddie topic to pixilate me

the inks had a brood of inklings

yet still I live on Nottingham in Pain

sirens call my unlisted name a number

when the socialites gag and get scrutable

is this the meat they labeled dutiable scrap?

that border garden just groaned and put out a crypt

in the ensuing analysis no one said homicidal polecat

or saccharine tastes better actually served in the sack

Doctor De Steer wants your confession billings

this may alter the communal tax status

heads you plead tails I’m the goat of the Devil’s Punta

a shacktown talisman vendor burst from oats

can you use me as an opal as someone credulous

as a capstone on this heaven high deletion?

you see a hill a man sees

a turtle turns back you stand and bark

watching these random falsehoods leave uncharted

it takes only nine goats to bring heaven down

and a thermometer you can associate

if any of these rebounds fail I’ll fax

there are lives of wallpaper sung to cabochons

all as bogus as a tiger below your imaginary twig

take the berry I only need a mat and someone

called Bess and the tie I wore to my demise

tampered locks blew all my cousins home

during flightless windup abacus week